Frequently Asked Questions

Some answers to guide you in the decision making process

Can we use our own caterer?  

We have a meticulously curated list of preferred vendors. The caterers we partner with are pre-vetted and certain to provide you with exemplary service. We strongly prefer you use a caterer from our list, however if you choose to use another caterer, they will need to go through an application process with the caretakers. A $500 administrative fee will be assessed for all outside caterers.

Can we bring our own alcohol?  

Due to liquor licensing and liability, all alcohol must be procured through a licensed distributor and served under a liquor license by TIPS certified bartenders. As such all bar service must be provided by Kelly’s Package Store or Another Round Bar.  

What are the maximum number or guests you can accommodate?

The provided tent can accommodate up to 150 for dinner and dancing. A larger tent may be rented at the host party’s expense. Please inquire for more details.

What are your insurance requirements?  

The hosting party shall obtain, at his or her expense, a one-day event insurance policy. Please inquire after Facility Policies and Procedures for further details. 

Are Animals Welcome on the Farm?  

We know you love your pooches like family! They are welcome at the farm, however must remain on a leash at all times. 

Are Children Welcome at the Farm?  

Absolutely! Children are always welcome at the farm but must be under adult supervision at all times. 

Can we have open fires at the Farm?  

Fires must be contained and are dependent on weather conditions and are at the discretion of the caretakers.

More Questions? Contact Us